Summer Garden Wedding Guest

As a wedding guest, appropriate attire is dependent on what time of year it is and what type of wedding. No matter the type of wedding it is that you're attending, you want to stand out in the crowd without outshining the bride. After all, it is her special day. This summer, I am invited to a garden wedding, and I've narrowed it down to the most important factors I will consider when searching for the perfect outfit.

I lean more towards comfort when it comes to my style. Wearing a dress is the easiest way to go, because it's almost an entire outfit in itself; all that's left to do is accessorize, which is the fun part. When attending a summer garden wedding, it is most likely going to be hot outside. So, you want to wear something that lets you breathe, without showing too much skin. You also want to wear a pop color, it being a garden wedding after all, whether it be on the lighter or darker scale. I personally prefer dark, solid colors; so, I would go with a color something like a medium burgundy. Because you want to be comfortable and able to move around, a simple mini dress with a feminine twist is the way to go. Here is a perfect example of an appropriate summer garden wedding guest dress.




This dress is from MillybridalShop, where you can find many other lovely wedding attire, as well as beautiful 2014 wedding gowns.



*Disclosure: Sponsored by MillybridalShop. See Valleyfash's disclosure policy for details. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete