1. Benefit The POREfessional: I was introduced to this primer when I received it in my December Birchbox. I instantly fell in love with it, purchased it, and have been using it since then. This is definitely the best primer that I have ever tried! I will not put on foundation without first applying this—it just isn't the same! My foundation looks a million times better when applying this primer prior to my foundation. Not only does it make for a much easier foundation application, but it minimizes the appearance of my pores and makes my skin feel and look smooth. Most importantly, it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long. The best thing about this primer is that it does not break me out, and I have acne-prone skin. I have oily skin as well. However, I find myself using blotting sheets less frequently when wearing this.
2. Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Liquid Makeup in "Buff": I love using this foundation, mainly because it does not break me out. I would say that it has medium coverage. Although I prefer full coverage these days, this works best for me as of now. Prior to using this foundation, I was using the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, which has amazing coverage. However, it broke me out and left my skin a little too oily after only a couple hours of wear. I have been using this Clear Complexion foundation for the past couple of months now. I like the consistency—not too thick or thin. It is easy to apply and blends amazingly well.
3. Beautyblender: Since purchasing the Beautyblender, I have not used a single foundation or concealer brush. Never have I used anything that blends my foundation and concealer as well as this does, and it is very easy to use! For the most natural looking makeup, I recommend using this makeup sponge. Check out the video below for one of many ways to use the Beautyblender.
4. Fresh Sheer Berry Rose Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15: Like most beauty products that I am in love with, I was introduced to this product in my March Birchbox. I love this lip treatment, because it is a 3-in-1 product. It has SPF 15, hydrating properties, and a tint of color that can be built up to a gorgeous, natural looking shade.
5. Sigma Beauty Brow and Lash - E80: Sigma Beauty recently launched this brow and lash brush. As soon as it was available, I immediately ordered one. Just had to have it! I use it for my eyebrows and lashes. What impresses me about this brush is how polished it makes my eyebrows look.
This May, Sigma Beauty will be offering a new free gift with all purchases over $30—an exclusive eye shadow sample! Sigma Beauty has carefully selected one color from each of their best selling eye shadow palettes, Bare, Dare, and Flare. This is a great opportunity to try out Sigma Beauty's exceptional shadows! The featured eye shadow colors are: Shine from the Bare palette, Grasp from the Dare palette, and Crush from the Flare palette. Throughout May, all purchases over $30 will randomly receive one of these single eye shadows.
*Disclosure: Actions taken from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commission for valleyfash.blogspot.com. See Valleyfash's disclosure policy for details.