Boho-chic

When it comes to fashion, some of us may have a particular style, and some of us may have a few. When it comes to my style, I wear what I am feeling at the moment in time or what inspires me. I found this beautiful chiffon maxi skirt at Jolie Moi, and it inspired me to create a summer boho-chic look—what better way to do so than to pair it with this oh-so-pretty multi-strap lace back cami. Because of the skirt's casual wide-folded hem (which I love), I paired a chunky heel with this ensemble. These adorable oxford ankle boots complete the look! What is your style?




Top | Rare London
Skirt | Jolie Moi
Boots | My Hot Shoes


12 comments :

  1. ohhhh i love your blog i'm definitely following!

    oh and please join my giveaway over here: http://www.robotsintrouble.com/2012/07/giveaway-20-gift-card-to-skincarerx.html

    -abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pieces!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee this outfit. I love grey, and black.

    Lovely blog as well
    We have the same background, just a different shade of grey!

    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete