May Beauty Favorites


1. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in "Fair": Although I do not have dark circles, I like using this goji berry and haloxyl infused treatment concealer to brighten my under-eye area. Not only do I use this concealer under my eyes, but I use it as an all-over highlighter for a brighter, more-awake appearance.


2. Yes To Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes - Winner of Allure Best of Beauty: Natural Wonders 2011: After running out of my Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, I decided to try something new! I had only ever tried Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, so I decided to go with a different brand. I have to say, these are my favorite by far. When using makeup remover wipes, I do not want my skin left feeling too moisturized (oily) or too dry. These towelettes leave my skin feeling just right. As far doing the job of removing makeup, they work just as well as any other wipes that I have tried, but are a bit more gentle on my sensitive skin. The delicious scent is a plus. These wipes are 98.7% natural, biodegradable, FSC certified, dermatologically and opthalmologically tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic!


3. Yes To Carrots Melon Lip Butter: I am obsessed with this lip butter! I am constantly applying it throughout the day. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized, without that sticky, icky feeling. Just like my Yes To Cucumbers makeup remover wipes, this lip butter smells delicious. This is definitely my new favorite lip moisturizing product! Yes To Carrots' lip butters contain all natural ingredients, no animal testing, and are paraben, petroleum, and phthalate free.


4. NYX Champagne & Caviar Eye Shadow Palette: This eye shadow palette is one of two of my everyday go-to palettes. I like using this when I am in a rush getting ready, since it contains the most basic colors. I love all of the colors in this palette, and the pigmentation is great. Since I wear natural-looking eye makeup most of the time, these neutral colors are just perfect.


5. Borghese Fango Active Mud Face & Body: After running out of my favorite facial mask, Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, I started using this one. I received it in my November Birchbox (quite a long time ago!). I had only used it a few times, but then decided to finish it before getting another Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. I like using this spot treating; I dab a small amount of the mask on my blemishes before going to bed at night, and rinse it off in the morning before washing my face. It definitely helps minimize the appearance blemishes.

 

18 comments :

  1. I absolutely loooove the yes to cucumbers wipes!! Haha, I really like your blog too! xo Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty amazing! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. I love NYX eyeshadow palettes they are amazing quality for a great price!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the champagne and caviare palette. know how much ? x

    http://stylefadfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $10.99 :) I have provided links to each product mentioned in my post that will take you directly to the product. Click up above or down below! :)

      NYX Eye Shadow Palette in "Champagne & Caviar"

      Delete
  4. I just finished a 'Yes to Carrots' lip butter, but I think it was in a berry flavor/scent? At any rate, it was really nice!

    xoxo


    http://purelyenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on getting every single flavor haha!

      Delete
  5. Your blog looks so neat, dear! I can't really comment on all these things because those aren't available in my country! ): I wanna try them too. I feel like I'm missing out!

    http://jbperez4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Aww, that's too bad. I hope you get the chance to try them out one day!

      Delete
  6. The NYX palette looks like a fantastic go-to palette for everyday eye looks, I wish NYX were more readily available where I live. I've heard really good things about the Maybelline concealer, it's definitely on my wishlist now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try. :)

      Delete
  7. love borghese, smells so good and natural :) thanks for following me, now following you back love dani www.huntinginheels.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just tried out the maybelline concealer and I love it! Your blog is super cute!
    http://shortandsweetshopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tip on the mask I just got a sample with a purchase and haven't used it yet! I am also looking into getting either that concealer or nyx hd concealer. Great blog!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete