JewelMint

As of late, I have been hearing more and more people rave about JewelMint. So, I finally decided to check it out for myself and see what JewelMint had to offer. I am happy to say that I was very pleased with everything that JewelMint had to offer! I recently ordered my first piece of jewelry, or more like pieces, since my pick of the month comes as a set with a necklace and earrings, and I am super excited! I cannot wait to receive my first pieces!



PETIT COEUR CHERIE SET


Not familiar with JewelMint?

JewelMint is an exclusive jewelry collection designed by actress and fashion icon, Kate Bosworth and celebrity stylist, Cher Coulter, at the members-only price of $29.99 per piece. Their pieces are inspired by the runway, vintage pieces, and places they love. Kate and Cher design a versatile collection each month, so JewelMint can recommend the perfect pieces to match your style.

For $29.99 per month, you'll receive a new piece of jewelry along with style tips, Trend Reports, and behind-the-scenes peeks. Shipping is free, returns are hassle free, and if you don't find something you love, skip the month with no charge.

Go to http://jmnt.me/VAQEGg and click "Start Now." Create your Style Profile with a fun and easy quiz and start styling!

Learn more with JewelMint's "How It Works" video: http://www.jewelmint.com/how-it-works/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signing up is free! After signing up, I received a new-member promotional code for 60% off, and I only paid $11.99 for my entire order! That is a steal! On top of that, I have been receiving JewelMint promotional codes through email, ranging from 10% to 60% off! I have put together a collage of only some of March's collection to show a little peak of what JewelMint has to offer! See March's full collection here.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JewelMint has been featured in Newsweek, Elle, People, InStyle, WWD, The Wall Street Journal, Nylon and more!




4 comments :

  1. I really like your blog!
    I haven't really heard much on JewelMint, So thank you so much for this post!

    Check out my blog!
    http://jennflynn74.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pick! haven t hear about it either....

    wanna follow each other?

    xoxo

    www.kalancea.com

    ReplyDelete